Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accepting tasking from senior leadership and working on tasks to completion.
- Setting and hosting meetings, creating PowerPoints, and being resourceful to obtain decisive client direction.
- Preparing program reports, including weekly updates and quarterly reviews.
- Conferring and advising staff and others to discuss client needs.
- Communicates and coordinates review and collaboration on documentation deliverables and artifacts.
- Responsible for meeting agendas/minutes, templates, forms, reports, checklists, diagrams and other documentation deliverables.
- Recommends changes to existing policies, procedures, and documentation based on client input and best practice.
- This position works hand-in-hand with the client’s program director, and reports to RAY • ALLEN leadership.
- Must Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience working with and knowledge of Cisco and IT products.
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience in the IT industry from a logistics or administrative perspective.
- An outgoing and "can-do" attitude with ability to prioritize tasks and act on the most critical.
- Flexible and able to make changes as requested on the fly.
- Highly skilled and creative with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Consulting experience and working in a client environment for a client.
- Track, Document, and assist with resolution of issues.
- Program Management skills including planning, time management, and tools as it relates to tasks assigned.
- 20-25% travel + a several week onboarding period located in RAY • ALLEN’s primary office in Denver, CO.
This Role possesses significant potential for career and experience advancement. This candidate will be working on-site for one of the world's largest IT companies and stands to gain an array of skills.
Education and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- CompTIA IT Certifications a bonus.