RAY ALLEN Inc., seeks Software Developer in Krakow, Poland to:
- Manage the full software development lifecycle independently – From planning and designing, to deploying and maintaining.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues in Chicago, IL.
- Work in partnership with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Team and other stakeholders to produce high quality products developed to the requirements and delivered on time and budget.
- Meet periodically with onshore and offshore developers to review and improve code quality, requirements specification and design methodologies.
- Act as a member of the development team for development tasks and projects, as well as supporting development efforts for other organizational initiatives.
- Perform unit testing and document test activities to ensure error-free execution.
- Learn our technology stack and contribute to our microservices architecture applications.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience building .Net applications with C#, LINQ, REST web services, SQL.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development, use of design patterns, dependency injection & inversion of control principles.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience building web services with ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with SQL Server or other mainstream databases.
- Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team, take the initiative and contribute in an agile environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - including verbal, written, and presentation.
- Good experience on source control system preferably Git.
Other Skills and Experiences We Value
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience in developing microservice architecture applications.
- Experience using .NET Core.
- Experience with Elastic Search.
- IT Asset Management domain exposure.
- Experience working with NServiceBus.
- Experience with message queueing technologies like MSMQ or RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Any DevOps experience with AWS is a plus.
Why Work At RAY ALLEN, Inc.?
- Great Company culture, “We Not Me”!
- Generous PTO