Sponsored by: RAY ALLEN
Hosted by: TSIA
Date: June 30, 2022, 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
Customer Success is hard. As a technology provider, you want to identify, influence and drive adoption of your hardware, software and SaaS products. However, if you do not accurately measure the usage and utility of your products, your Customer Success and Product Management teams will be left making guesses in the dark.
Creating a “source of truth” for adoption is key to successful Customer Success. In this session, we will discuss how IT Asset Management can be used to energize Customer Success and the recurring revenue process by providing actionable data on key questions:
- What does my customer have and are they using it?
- What does my customer think they have, and do we agree?
- What journey do I want to take my customer on?
By attending or watching this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for collecting and unifying customer data
- Why clean, unified, accurate asset inventory data drives customer satisfaction, adoption, and recurring revenue
- Why creating a digital customer experience is a must-have for Customer Success
- Why “Single Source of Truth” is a misnomer
John Ragsdale, Distinguished VP, Technology Ecosystems, TSIA
Ben Strickland, Sr. Director, Product Management, RAY ALLEN